The main symptoms of leptospirosis:
- A sharp rise in temperature to 39–40 ºC, fever lasts at least a week;
- Severe headache and weakness;
- The appearance of myalgia or severe pain in the abdominal wall of the abdomen, painful when touched;
- A person is often excited, worried about something;
- A typical patient type is puffiness, reddening of the face and neck, sclera of the eyes are injected (vascular pattern is enhanced);
- Perhaps, the appearance of other infections against the background of reduced immunity - leptospirosis in children is manifested in the form of herpetic lesions on the lips and on other mucous membranes;
- Just two days later, a polymorphic rash appears, hemorrhages or bruises occur on the elbow and knee folds.
- Against the background of the main symptoms, patients often develop bronchitis, sputum is streaked with blood, during examination, the liver and spleen are enlarged.
- If you have the above symptoms, you should immediately consult a doctor. If qualified assistance is not provided on time, there may be complications.