Head of Department: Vostrikova Svetlana Nikolaevna
Education: higher. In 1991 she graduated from the Moscow Order of the Red Banner of Labor Institute of Applied Biotechnology
Qualification: veterinary sanitary doctor
Specialists: The department employs experienced qualified specialists who have a higher professional veterinary education. Department staff regularly improve their skills at courses and seminars on topical issues of laboratory activities. Successfully participate in interlaboratory comparison tests.
The main activities of the department: The department specializes in microbiological research of food products; sanitary and microbiological studies of water, swabs, air for the purposes of state supervision, certification and production control.
1. Conducting laboratory studies of food products, raw materials of animal and vegetable origin in terms of safety and quality:
- microbiology (determination of the number of mesophilic aerobic and facultatively anaerobic microorganisms, detection of pathogenic bacteria of the genus Salmonella, bacteria Listeria monocytogenes; detection of bacteria of the group of intestinal sticks (coliform bacteria), staphylococci, Proteus, sulfite-reducing clobs, and the same, and when used to set the wands and the hemorrhagic strains of the intestinal bacteria (coliform bacteria) ;
- determination of somatic cells in milk;
2. Conducting laboratory studies of drinking water of centralized and non-centralized drinking water supply systems in terms of:
- the total number of microorganisms,
- common coliform bacteria,
- thermotolerant coliform bacteria,
- spores of sulfite-reducing clostridia.
3. Conducting laboratory studies of swabs from environmental objects and industrial premises in terms of:
- QMAFAnM ,
- pathogenic bacteria of the genus Salmonella,
- bacteria of the group of intestinal sticks,
4. Conducting laboratory studies on GMOs and species identification of animal tissues.
The department is fully equipped with new modern equipment and all the necessary resources, which ensures the accuracy of the methods and results of the research.
In order to ensure a high level of customer service, department staff are responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of research, providing the most reliable information about samples in compliance with all the requirements of professional practice.