Head of Department, expert: Nikitina Irina Yuryevna
Date of birth: 20.10.1972
Education: higher, Dushanbe State Pedagogical University
Qualification by education: teacher of biology, chemistry
Tel / Fax: (4872) 75-35-80
About the department:
The Department of Labor Safety Control at the Tula Testing Laboratory is a structural unit of the FSBI CVNML. The main task of the department is to conduct research (measurements) of environmental factors, the production environment and the labor process.
The department has 6 employees conducting tests (measurements) in the Rosaccreditation system, 5 of them are included in the roster of experts on the special assessment of working conditions of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation:
Nikitina Irina Yuryevna - expert;
Shepeleva Olesya Anatolyevna - expert;
Grishin Vyacheslav Aleksandrovich- expert, sanitary doctor;
Valery Zaytsev - expert;
Tikhonov Alexey Yuryevich - expert.
Employees of the department regularly improve their qualifications by participating in national and intra-laboratory seminars.
The department is equipped with modern equipment that allows to conduct research (measurement) of the following factors of the production environment and labor process:
* Microclimate (temperature, relative humidity, air velocity).
* Illumination (illumination of the working surface, daylight factor, brightness, pulsation coefficient of illumination).
* Ultrasound air.
* Vibration common and local.
* Electromagnetic fields of industrial frequency (50 Hertz).
* Electromagnetic radiation of radio frequency range.
* Electrostatic field.
* Permanent magnetic (hypogeomagnetic) field.
* Infrared radiation.
* Ultraviolet radiation.
* Laser radiation.
* The severity of the labor process.
* The intensity of the labor process.
* Sampling of chemicals and strongly fibrogenic aerosols in the air of the working area for testing in the testing laboratory.
The following equipment is used for research (measurements):
Measuring instrument of microclimate parameters "Meteoscope";
- Combined device "TKA-PKM (24)" meter TNS - index;
- Radiometer thermal radiation IR - meter, designed to measure the energy luminosity of objects;
- Illuminometer-Brightnessmeter-Pulsemeter "Ecolight" (model 01) - a device for measuring illumination in the visible region of the spectrum, brightness using the overlapping method of self-luminous extended objects, the ripple coefficient of light emission sources in the range of 380 - 760 nm;
- Light meter "TKA-Lux" - a device designed to measure the illumination created by various sources, arbitrarily spatially located, in lx;
- Sound meter - spectrum analyzer, vibrometer portable "Octave - 110A";
- Vibro calibrator AT01m;
- Acoustic calibrator 1st class PROTECTION - K;
- Electrostatic field strength meter - “IESP-7”;
- Laser rangefinder "Mettro Condtrol 100 Pro";
- Rolling dynamometer DS-200 (DS-500), designed to determine the strength and static endurance of the muscles - the extensors of the human body in order to determine their condition and physical capabilities;
- Goniometer with a nonius, the device is designed to measure angles from 0 ° to 180 °;
- Measuring magnetic antenna P6-70;
- Measuring electric antenna P6-71;
- Pedometer - electronic ergometer;
- Field strength meter compact IPM-101M microprocessor;
- Three-component small-size magnetometer MTM-01;
- Laser dosimeter LD-07;
- UV - TKA-PKM radiometer (12) - the device is designed to measure the energy illuminance in the spectral region (200 - 280) nm - UV-C, (280 - 315) nm - UV-B, (315 - 400) nm - UV -BUT;
- Measuring the field strength of industrial frequency PZ - 50;
- Aspirator PU - 4E is designed for sampling and measurement of air samples;
- Aspirator low-consumption Breeze-2 is designed for air sampling
- The manual pump - - NP-3M sampler, is intended for sucking the dosed volume of the gas mixture through the means of monitoring the gas medium, used in conjunction with the pump;
- Gas analyzer KOLION-1B-02 serves to measure the concentration of harmful substances in the air;
The main activities of the department are:
1.Conducting a special assessment of the working conditions of the occupational safety management system in accordance with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of December 28, 2013 N 426-ФЗ “On Special Assessment of Working Conditions”.
2. Conducting production control over the observance of sanitary regulations and the implementation of sanitary and anti-epidemic measures according to the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of March 30, 1999 N 52-FL "On the sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population."
3. Confirmation of compliance of indicators of environmental factors, the production environment and the labor process with the requirements of hygienic standards and other regulatory documents at the request of individuals and legal entities.
FSBI CNMVL one of the few government organizations and the only veterinary laboratory in Russia, which conducts a special assessment of working conditions (SOUT). We work with companies of all sectors of the economy and forms of ownership, but more often agricultural enterprises and processing industry, veterinary organizations, educational institutions cooperate with us.
Our laboratory meets the criteria of clause 19 of the Federal Law 422 “On special assessment of working conditions” and is listed in the register of organizations of the Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation under the number 392 of October 18, 2016. Two structural divisions of the Tula testing laboratory are engaged in research and measurements of factors of the production environment : chemical toxicological department and safety control department.
The institution employs certified experts for the special assessment of working conditions, who have successfully passed the exam in the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation. Among them are employees with leadership experience in agriculture, laboratory research at Rospotrebnadzor and labor protection engineers. The minimum work experience on a special assessment of working conditions is 5 years. Experts annually improve their skills at retreats of the National Association of Occupational Safety Centers, participate in lectures and webinars of the Ministry of Labor of the Russian Federation. Therefore, in addition to SOUT, we are happy to advise our customers on issues of labor protection, improvement of working conditions, sanitary and hygienic regulation, provision of additional leave and medical examinations.
The cost of SOUT depends on the number of jobs, territorial distance and the number of indicators to be studied. On average, it is 1000-1500 rubles for one place. To name the exact amount, you must examine the prepared list or staffing.
We do not promise to conduct a special evaluation in three days. Our experts travel within the Central Federal District, carry out real, not fictitious measurements, so the deadline for submitting the SOUT report to the Customer ranges from 3 weeks to 2 months.
The best proof of the quality of the provided services are good relationships with customers who have been cooperating with us for several years.
The testing laboratory of the Institution also works on the production control and measurements of individual physical and chemical factors with the issuance of test reports. The customer can choose the method of research between high-precision analytical methods and express analysis. A detailed list of indicators and prices is listed in the Price List.
You can talk with experts and request a job for SOUT or production control by phone or e-mail from 8.30 to 17.30 on weekdays.
Tel / Fax: (4872) 75-35-80