Documents of the Russian Federation
Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 2, 2010 No. 671 "On the Procedure for the Formation of a State Assignment Regarding Federal State Institutions and Financial Support for the Compliance with the State Assignment
List of basic legal acts
Legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of veterinary medicine and the supervision of the safety of animal products
•Decision of the Commission of the Customs Union 317 of 18/06/10.
On the application of veterinary and sanitary measures in the Customs Union
• «The Doctrine of Food Security of the Russian Federation”, approved by Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of January 30, 2010, No. 120;
• Federal Environmental Pesticide Control Act of 19.07.1997. № 109- FL;
• Federal Law “On the radiation safety of the population” of January 9, 1996, No. 3;
• Federal Law “Technical Regulations for Milk and Dairy Products” of June 12, 2008 No. 88-FL;
• Federal Law “Technical Regulations for Fat-and-Oil Products” of June 24, 2008 No. 90-FL;
• Federal Law of the Russian Federation “Technical Regulations for Fruit and Vegetable Juice Products” dated October 27, 2008 N 178-FL;
• Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation “On ensuring the harmonization of Russian sanitary-epidemiological requirements, veterinary-sanitary and phytosanitary measures with international standards”, No. 761 of September 28, 2009;
• Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation “On the procedure for joint implementation by the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation on regulatory regulation in the field of food quality and safety control and on the organization of such control” No. 1009 of December 14, 2009 ;
• Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation "Questions of the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Supervision" dated April 8, 2004 No. 201.
• Regulations on the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Supervision ", approved by the Government of the Russian Federation on 30.06.2004 № 327;
• Law of the Russian Federation “On Veterinary Medicine” dated 14.05.1993 No. 4979-1;
•Federal Law “On the quality and safety of food products” dated January 2, 2000 No. 29-FL;
• Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation “On State Supervision and Control in the Field of Ensuring the Quality and Safety of Food Products” dated December 21, 2000 No. 987;
• “Regulations on the examination of low-quality and dangerous food raw materials and food products, their use or destruction”, approved by the Government of the Russian Federation dated September 29, 1997, No. 1263;
• Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation “On Amendments and Additions to Certain Acts of the Government of the Russian Federation Concerning Quality Assurance and Food Safety” dated April 16, 2001 No. 275;
• "Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses" dated December 30, 2001 No. 195-FL;
• Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation “On Amendments and Addenda to the Rules for the Provision of Paid Veterinary Services” dated September 25, 2003 No. 596;
• Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation “On the signing of the Agreement on the Procedure for Potentially Hazardous Products Imported to the Member States of the Commonwealth of Independent States” dated 04.14.2004 No. 208
• “Regulation on monitoring the quality, food safety and public health”, approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated November 22, 2000 No. 883;
• Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation dated May 16, 2005 No. 303, “On the delimitation of powers of the federal executive authorities in the field of ensuring the biological and chemical safety of the Russian Federation;
• “Regulations on the conduct of social and hygienic monitoring”, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 02.02.2006, No. 60
• Order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation “On the implementation of the state veterinary laboratory monitoring plan” No. 780 dated May 30, 2003;
• SanPiN 126.96.36.1998-01 Hygienic requirements for safety and nutritional value of food products (with additions and changes);
• SanPiN 188.8.131.521-8 “Amendments and Changes No. 10 to San PiN 184.108.40.2068-01“ Hygienic requirements for safety and nutritional value of food products ”;
• HS 1.2.1323-03 Hygienic standards for the content of pesticides in environmental objects (list): Ministry of Health of Russia: approved May 2, 2003, with additions;
• “The concept of state veterinary laboratory monitoring of residues of prohibited and harmful substances in the body of living animals, animal products and feed in the Russian Federation for 2008 and subsequent years”, approved by S.A. Dankvert, Head of the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance;
• "International Veterinary Code (mammals, birds, bees)" of the OIE Office International des Epizootics, Paris-France, 2002;
• FAO / WHO International Code of Food Hygiene Fundamentals;
• Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union dated January 28, 2002 No. 178/2002 “On strengthening the general principles and requirements in food law, on creating a European body for food safety and on establishing a procedure for ensuring food safety”.
• DIRECTIVE OF THE COUNCIL 96/23 / EU dated April 29, 1996 on measures to monitor certain substances and their residues in live animals and animal products, repealing Directives 85/358 / EES and 86/469 / EES and Decisions 89/187 / EES and 91/664 / EES
• Council Directive 2073/2005 of November 15, 2005 on microbiological criteria for food
• Commission Decision 98/140 / EU of 4 February 1998, which establishes a number of specific instructions for the experts of the Commission in third countries to carry out field veterinary checks.
Current Russian regulatory documents in the field of veterinary and sanitation
• “Rules for veterinary inspection of slaughter animals and veterinary and sanitary examination of meat and meat products” of 27.12.83 (as amended and modified as of 06.17.88).
• “Rules of organization of work on the issuance of veterinary accompanying documents”, approved by order of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia dated November 16, 2006 No. 422 and registered by the Ministry of Justice of Russia November 24, 2006 No. 8524.
• “Instructions for veterinary stamping of meat”, approved by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of Russia on 04/28/94, registered by the Ministry of Justice of Russia on 05.23.94 No. 575.
• “Regulations on the division of state veterinary supervision at enterprises for processing and storage of livestock products”, approved by the Chief State Veterinary Inspector of the Russian Federation of October 14, 1994 No. 13-7-2 / 173, registered by the Ministry of Justice of Russia on October 27, 1994 No. 710.
Order of December 29, 2007 No. 677 "On approval of the rules for organizing veterinary supervision of the import, processing, storage, transportation, sale of imported meat and meat raw materials
• “Veterinary-sanitary rules for the collection, utilization and destruction of biological waste”, approved by the Chief State Veterinary Inspector of the Russian Federation on 04.12.95, agreed with the Deputy Chief Sanitary Inspector of the Russian Federation on 04.12.95, registered by the Ministry of Justice of Russia 05.01.96 No. 1005.
• Sanitary rules of the joint venture 3.1.084-96, Veterinary Rules of the SR 220.127.116.110-96 "Prevention and control of infectious diseases common to humans and animals", approved by the State Committee for Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance of Russia on May 31, 1996 No. 11 and the Veterinary Department of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of Russia 06.06.96 23.
• Sanitary-epidemiological rules and regulations SanPiN 18.104.22.1688-01 "Hygienic requirements for safety and nutritional value of food."
Documents of the Customs Union (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan)
Technical Regulations of the Customs Union "On the safety of fish and fish products" (draft)
European Union Documents
Directives, Regulations, Decisions of the EU Commission, the European Parliament and the Council
Regulation (EU) No 854/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 29, 2004 laying down specific rules for the organization of official control over animal products intended for human consumption
Regulation (EU) No 882/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 29, 2004 on official controls carried out to ensure compliance with food and feed laws, regulations regarding animal health and animal welfareРегламент (EU) № 882/2004