Lipetsk Testing Laboratory is accredited by the national accreditation body Rosaccreditation.
The Lipetsk Testing Laboratory (LIL) was accredited in 2015 for technical competence and independence by the Federal Accreditation Service (Rosaccreditation) as a testing laboratory (center). Accreditation certificate № RA.RU.21VL03. In October 2016, the Lipetsk Testing Laboratory confirmed its competence and expanded the scope of accreditation (Order No. A-9511 of December 2, 2016). Testing laboratory meets the requirements of GOST ISO / IEC 17025-2009.
Direction of activity:
1. All kinds of laboratory studies of food products and food raw materials of animal, vegetable origin, grain and products of its processing, feed and feed additives.
2. Determination of quality indicators of sugar beet at harvesting for industrial processing.
3. Testing (research) in the field of plant quarantine;
4. Conducting tests (studies) to determine the varietal and sowing qualities of seeds and planting material;
5. Carrying out sampling (samples) in these areas
The testing laboratory (LIL) includes 5 departments of the institution:
Specialists: the departments include qualified specialists with many years of practical experience. All specialists have higher specialized education, improve their professional level.
In its work, the Lipetsk Testing Laboratory uses equipment, diagnostic kits and consumables from leading Russian and foreign manufacturers.
Vakhter Lyubov Nikolaevna - Head of Testing Laboratory
Graduated from: Moscow State University of Technology and Management.
Specialization: "Technology of sugary products."
Qualification: engineer. Diploma VSG 3822930
Contact phone: 8 (4742) 35-01-52, laboratory: 8 (4742) 79-73-65,
Actual and postal address: 398037, Lipetsk, ul. Opytnaya, 1,
tel. (fax): 8 (4742) 79-73-65, 8 (4742) 79-73-63,
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.