Head of Department: Dmitrochenko Irina Konstantinovna
Date of birth: 10 августа 1964 года
Education: higher, in 1986 graduated from the Moscow Order of the Red Banner of Labor Technological Institute of the Meat and Dairy Industry
Qualification by education: veterinary and sanitary doctor
Specialists: The department employs 6 people.
The department has 6 specialists (head of the department, deputy head of the department, 2 veterinarians, veterinary paramedic and laboratory assistant). All specialists have extensive experience, regularly improve their professional level. The competence of specialists of the department is annually confirmed during interlaboratory comparative tests.
Carrying out the veterinary sanitary examination of food products, raw materials of plant and animal origin:
- Veterinary and sanitary examination of carcasses and organs during forced slaughter, determination of the degree of freshness of raw materials and food products.
- Post-slaughter trichinosis of carcasses of pigs and meat used in the food of wild animals (wild boar, bear, badger, etc.).
- Determination of inhibitory substances and the number of somatic cells in milk.
- Studies of honey on the physicochemical parameters: determination of the mass fraction of water, reducing sugars, sucrose, diastatic number, fraud, mechanical impurities, total acidity.
- Sanitary and indicative - the number of mesophilic aerobic and facultatively anaerobic microorganisms (QMA&OAMO), bacteria of the coliform group Coliform bacterias (coliform), bacteria of the enterobacteriaceae family, enterococci.
- Conditionally pathogenic microorganisms - E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, bacteria of the genus Proteus, Wham. Cereus, sulfite-reducing clostridia, para-hemolytic vibrio.
- Pathogenic microorganisms, incl. Salmonella and Listeria monocytogenes, bacteria of the genus Yersinia.
- Damage microorganisms - yeast, mold fungi, lactic acid microorganisms.
- Microorganisms starter microflora (bifidobacteria, lactic acid bacteria) in products with a normalized level of biotechnological microflora and probiotic products.
- Control of industrial sterility of canned food.
- Determination of total bacterial contamination.
- Pathogenic bacteria of the group of Escherichia coli, Proteus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Pathogenic enterococci.
- Pathogenic anaerobes, botulinum toxin.
- The total number of microbial cells.
- Koli-titer (the number of E. coli).
- The presence of pathogenic bacteria (Salmonella, enteropathogenic serovariants Escherichia coli, Proteus, anaerobes).
- The total number of microorganisms coli titer.
- The presence of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microorganisms - enteropathogenic Escherichia, Salmonella, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus, anaerobes.
- The presence of Staphylococcus aureus, enterococci.
Research of food products and raw materials for the indicators of microbiological safety:
- Microbiological analysis of feed of plant and animal origin:
- Sanitary-bacteriological study of swabs from the surfaces of the process equipment of production shops of meat processing plants, meat processing points, shops for the production of food products, poultry farms, incubation and poultry farms, dairy farms, collective farm markets for the following indicators:
- Sanitary evaluation of farm animal sperm. Definition: