Head of Department: Basova Tatyana Alexandrovna
Education: higher, Ivanovo Institute of Chemical Technology
Qualification: chemical engineer
Specialists: The department employs 13 specialists. Their competence is confirmed annually by passing interlaboratory comparison tests.
The staff of the department constantly improves the level of their qualifications, participate in interlaboratory comparative tests confirming the accuracy and accuracy of the research.
The main activities of the department:
The chemical-toxicological department of the Oryol testing laboratory is a structural unit of the Federal State Budgetary Scientific Methodological Laboratory, which provides a number of functions. The field of activity of the department includes: testing of raw materials and finished products, animal and plant feed, water, soil and other objects.
The department conducts laboratory studies aimed at assessing the quality and safety of food products of animal and vegetable origin, feed, water, soil, mineral and organic fertilizers in accordance with the requirements of regulatory documents. Tests are conducted in the Rosakkreditation system and in the ILAC system.
In the chemical-toxicological department a wide range of studies on quality and safety indicators are carried out:
- determination of the content of pesticides;
- toxic elements;
- antibacterial substances, including antibiotics;
- hormonal drugs;
- the composition and nutritional value of the products is determined (the content of dry substances, fats, proteins, ash, fiber and sodium chloride);
- preservatives: sodium nitrite, sorbic, benzoic acids;
- for the analysis of vegetable oils and fats of animal origin, a wide range of tests is proposed for determining the fatty acid composition, the presence of fats of plant origin, acid value, peroxide number, saponification number, moisture, amount of insoluble impurities;
- determined in animal and vegetable feed and feed additives: water, protein, fat, ash, insoluble in hydrochloric acid, fiber, sodium chloride, as well as calcium and phosphorus, the quality of fats used in the production of feed is determined by determining in finished animal feeds of acid and peroxide numbers, etc .;
- conduct testing of bathing places, ground and surface waters, wastewater, drinking, mineral and bottled waters for chemical and physico-chemical indicators;
- determine agrochemical indicators and indicators of soil safety of land plots and soils; - analysis of organic and mineral fertilizers for compliance with ND;
- Radiation examination of veterinary surveillance facilities, food products is carried out, dosimetric measurements, measurements of the gamma background level are carried out.
The following equipment is used for research:
- Agilent 7890A with a mass selective detector (made in the USA),
- Crystal 5000.1 with a thermo-ion detector and an electron capture detector (made in Russia) - 2 pcs,
Liquid chromatographs for research of residual quantities of pesticides of different groups, carcinogens, preservatives, mycotoxins:
- Agilent 1200 Series,
- WATERS Alliance (made in the USA),
- Shimadzu LC-20 (manufactured in the USA)
Spectrometers for determining the content of metals, toxic elements, pesticides, drugs:
- tandem gas chromatography-mass spectrometer Bruker, Scion 456-GC (made in the USA).
- gas chromatography-mass spectrometer Shimadzu LCMS-8050 (manufactured in Japan),
- atomic emission spectrometer with inductively coupled plasma with a double plasma review ICPE-9800 (made in Japan),
- atomic absorption spectrophotometer "Kvant 2 АТ" (made in Russia),
- installation spectrometric MKS-01 M "Multirad" (made in Russia),
- atomic absorption spectrometer Varian 140 (manufactured in Australia),
- protein analyzer Velp Scientifica UDK 152 (made in Italy) for the determination of nitrogen and protein in food, feed with high accuracy and safety.
- fat analyzer Velp Scientifica 2045 (made in Italy) for determining the fat extraction method according to Soxhlet.
- a cryoscope (milk quality analyzer) Thermoscan Mini, “Clover” milk analyzer for determining milk quality indicators.
- automatic reader (ELISA analyzer) EL * 800 (manufactured in the USA) for determining the content of mycotoxins, antibiotics and hormonal preparations.
Due to the equipment with modern analytical equipment, the department is able to provide a reliable test result in the framework of the current legislation, according to the scope of accreditation.