Head of the Department: Goltyakova Yulia Viktorovna
Date of Birth:
Qualification: process engineer
The main activities of the department:
The chemical-toxicological department of the Tula Testing Laboratory is the largest structural unit of the FSBI CNMVL, which ensures the implementation of a huge number of various studies. The department carries out tests of raw materials and finished food products, animal and plant feed, water, soil and other objects.
The department has 23 employees who conduct tests in the Rosaccredit system.
Employees of the department successfully participate in interlaboratory comparative tests organized by Russian providers: FSBI VGNKI, FSBI “Grain Quality Assessment Center”, ANO “Russian System of Quality” and others, as well as in the programs of international interlaboratory comparative tests - FAPAS, confirming the accuracy and accuracy of conducted research (residual content of antibiotics, pesticides, mycotoxins, toxic elements, radioactive elements, etc.).
Due to the equipment of modern analytical and auxiliary equipment, the department is able to provide reliable test results and ensure the confidentiality of the information received within the framework of current legislation.
For research, the department is equipped with the following equipment:
- a high-performance combined quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometer with ionization by the Bruker maXis electrospray (made in Germany) for studying residual amounts of antibiotics of different groups;
- high-performance liquid chromatograph-mass spectrometer with triple quadrupole Bruker EVOQ Elite (made in Germany) for research of residual amounts of antibiotics of different groups;
- gas chromatographs: Agilent 7890A / 5975C with a mass selective detector (made in the USA), Maestro with a mass selective detector (made in Russia), Kristall 5000.1 with a thermo-ion detector and capture detector (made in Russia), Chromos GC-1000 - with a detector electronic capture (production Russia) for the determination of polychlorinated biphenyls and pesticides of different groups;
- Agilent 1200, Agilent 1260 Infinity, Agilent 1290 liquid chromatographs (manufactured in the USA) for research of residual amounts of pesticides of different groups, carcinogens, preservatives, lactones, mycotoxins, anthelmintics;
- atomic absorption spectrophotometer Varian АА140 (manufactured in Australia), atomic absorption spectrophotometer "Kvant Z.ETA" (made in Russia), atomic absorption spectrometer "Spectr-5" (made in Russia), atomic absorption spectrometer "Thermo iCE 3500" (US production) for the determination of metals and toxic elements;
- flame photometer PFP-7 (manufactured in England) for the study of alkaline and alkaline-earth elements;
- protein analyzer Velp Scientifica UDK 152 (made in Italy) for the determination of nitrogen and protein in food, feed with high accuracy and safety;
- the extraction system Soxtec System 2045 (manufactured by FOSS, Sweden) is used to isolate soluble components (eg, raw fat, impurities, pesticides and critically small components) from complex compounds, the extraction analysis is based on the Soxhlet method;
- Milestone DMA-80 mercury analyzer (production Italy, Germany);
- capillary electrophoresis system model: Kapel - 105M (manufactured in Russia) for determining the amino acid composition of feed and anionic and cationic composition of water;
- photometer for microplate BioRad 680 (manufactured in Russia) for determining the content of mycotoxins, antibiotics and hormonal preparations;
- spectrophotometer SF-104 (manufactured in Russia) for determining the optical density in solutions during physical and chemical studies;
- installation spectrometric MKS-01 M "Multirad" (made in Russia) to measure the specific activity of alpha, beta, gamma radiation,
as well as a whole fleet of auxiliary equipment including Heidolph Multi Reax mixers (Germany), Eppendorf centrifuges (Germany), Biotage TurboVap Lv evaporators in a stream of nitrogen, etc.
Employees conduct research on a wide range of samples in terms of quality and safety indicators, in particular: determination of residual content of antibiotics, pesticides, toxic elements, mycotoxins, radioactive elements, preservatives, conduct organoleptic studies of food products, determine agrochemical indicators and indicators of soil safety, etc.