Head of the department: Anna Sergeevna Smolyaninova
Date of birth: 26.10.1983
Graduated: Omsk State Agrarian University.
Address: 630007, Novosibirsk, ul. Serebrennikovskaya, 5
630087, Novosibirsk, ul. Nemirovicha-Danchenko, 167
Contact phones: 8 (383) 223-73-54; 8 (383) 231-07-10; 8 (383) 303-40-27
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Monday - thursday: 9.00 - 17.00
Friday: from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday - day off
The main functions of the department:
- Providing advice to the Customer on the activities of the laboratory in the field of ongoing research, methods, etc.
- Communication with the customer, execution of the necessary documents, coordination of the timing and research methods.
-Reception of samples of food products, food raw materials, feed and feed additives, fertilizers and environmental objects coming to the laboratory
- Reception of samples of biological, pathological material coming to the laboratory
-Analysis and accounting of supporting documentation for delivered samples (samples).
-Assessment of the suitability of samples for laboratory research.
-Registration and encryption of samples received for research
- Transfer of samples to the departments of the testing laboratory for research.
-Monitoring the movement of samples within the laboratory, monitoring the timing of studies.
- Registration and issue of research results (test reports)
-Performing the conclusions of the quarantine phytosanitary examination
-Transmission of research results to the Customer, sending test reports by fax, e-mail.
One of the main tasks of the department is to observe the principles of impartiality, to ensure the confidentiality of information about the Customer and samples (samples).
Qualified specialists of FSBI CNMVL carry out sampling (samples) of various types of products, feeds and environmental objects, deliver selected samples (samples) to the testing laboratory of FSBI CNMVL in compliance with regulatory requirements.